HI DESERT ALARM also offers a secure network of Company owned radio communication units.
1. There is absolutely no outside secondary company like a wireless cellular provider, the radio system is entirely owned and operated by HI DESERT ALARM.
2. Wireless radio units are rated for COMMERCIAL fire detection system communication, and some local fire jurisdictions are allowing them as a stand alone unit… a secondary back-up telephone line is no long required.
3. Units are approved for both residential and commercial.
4. Radio eliminates the need for a telephone land-line, there is no need to deal with the telephone company—EVER.
5. Customers receive extra security against knowing their telephones lines can not be cut or by-passed.
6. Radio networking grid system also provides additional monitoring security. Radio network has the ability to transmit signals through multiple routing paths.
It’s a fact of life that our society is going wireless. There are more people with cellular technology then ever before.
With the explosion of wireless communication, a large number of customers don’t even have a land-line home based telephone service anymore.
With market trends, advancement in communication technology, and reasonable pricing, it definitely makes wireless monitoring more attractive.
In the past, whether it’s was for your home intrusion system, a business site, or a fire alarm detection, communications was typically transmitted through a phone line provided by the telephone company.
These units eliminate the need for a hard telephone land line, so there’s no reason to deal with the telephone company any more.
By going wireless, you’ll also receive the extra security measure; You have the knowledge that your phone communication is no longer just a piece of wire that can be cut or by-passed.